Why RanQ ?
- Manufacturing Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) since 1993.
- Kurkumbh facility certified with WHO GMP, CEP (EDQM) & active US DMF.
- 100% spray-dried MCC for Direct Compaction on high-speed tableting machines.
- They are manufactured from High-Quality Dissolving grade pulp.
- State-of-art facility to ensure Manufacturing Microcrystalline Cellulose with minimal dark artifacts.
- Larger Capacity Spray Dryer and Holding Vessels for Larger batch size.
- Cellulose manufacturers of co-processed MCC and spray dried Mannitol.
- Silicified MCC entirely acceptable with formulators for 8+ years.
- Making processes better and faster has helped make us a leader in Microcrystalline Cellulose Manufacturers in India.
Optimal and affordable Microcrystalline cellulose price in India.