Why RanQ ?
- Manufacturing Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) since 1993.
- Our Kurkumbh Facility is certified by WHO GMP, CEP (EDQM) & active US DMF.
- We provide 100% spray-dried MCC for Direct Compaction on high-speed tableting machines.
- We utilize high-quality, dissolving-grade pulp for manufacturing.
- State-of-art facilities ensure Manufacturing Microcrystalline Cellulose with minimal dark artifacts.
- A dedicated research and development team has helped us stand out from other microcrystalline cellulose manufacturers in the country.
- Large capacity spray dryers and holding vessels for large batch size.
- Cellulose manufacturers of co-processed MCC and spray dried Mannitol.
- Silicified MCC, completely acceptable with formulators for 8+ years.
- Making processes better and faster has helped make us a leader in Microcrystalline Cellulose Manufacturers in India.
- We offer the most optimal and affordable Microcrystalline cellulose price in India.
Optimal and affordable Microcrystalline cellulose price in India.
Who We Are
RanQ is one of the leading Microcrystalline Cellulose manufacturers in India. We work with a team of well-qualified and highly skilled experts serving in the production of pharmaceutical excipients, MCC, and spray-dried Mannitol.
RanQ works hard to ensure the reliability of the supply chain for its customers worldwide. Constant innovation is at the center of RanQ’s sustained success for over two decades.
RanQ uses the highest quality materials and provides the most favorable production environment to maintain the international standards for microcrystalline cellulose manufacturers. Our experienced experts keep up the company’s innovative vision to efficiently satisfy the growing customer demands and guarantee that RanQ remains a market leader in the future.
All of RanQ’s products are manufactured in accordance with the International Good Manufacturing Practices (IGMP) and comply with the most used official compendiums such as:
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP-NF)
- British Pharmacopoeia (BP)
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP)
- Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP)